- They’re once-used for food and are food safe
- They are cleaned out, but may or may not have identifying labels on them
- They come with tight fitting lids, but no handles
- They’re all located in the Pacific Northwest (Greater Seattle Area). I’m not opposed to shipping them, but we’d have to work out shipping costs, etc.
- The picture above is representative, not an actual picture!
As you know if you’ve read my stuff on long term food storage, I prefer these type of buckets over the standard 5 gallon round buckets because they pack denser, fully utilize storage space, and are MUCH easier to move if need be. I don’t use round buckets for anything.
Anyhow, I’m looking to unload them for $2/each. If you’re interested, send me an email with how many you’re looking for and we’ll work out the details! (My email address is rudy AT preparingyourfamily.com)