Here’s a bunch of links I saw today that I thought you might like.
- The US’s "EU Style" Negotiations Will Take Us Right Over the Cliff | ZeroHedge
- Surveillance Cameras Around The Country Are Being Used In A Huge Spy Network – Business Insider
So we have a widespread network of surveillance cameras across America monitoring us and reporting suspicious activity back to a centralized analysis center, mixed in with the ability to imprison people via military force on the basis of suspicious activity alone. I don’t see how that could possibly go wrong. Nope, not at all. We all know the government, and algorithmic computer programs, never make mistakes.
- More on Increasing Tax Rates On High-Income Earners – By Veronique de Rugy – The Corner – National Review Online
- One Week March
- Can Certain Types of Smoke Detectors Actually Fail to Alert You?
- Intelligence community: U.S. out as sole superpower by 2030 – POLITICO.com
- Californians could face ‘double taxation’ with state, federal carbon taxes | The Daily Caller
- The Sebelius Coverup
- Peter Schiff: Majority Doesn’t "Have A Right To Steal My Money Just Because They Voted For It" | RealClearPolitics