Here’s a bunch of links I saw today that I thought you might like.
- Homemade Shampoo
It is not that hard to do. Making your own shampoo is really based on your own hair condition and color.
- Bunkers…and lots of them
- Gift ideas for preppers
- Improved Clinch
Tennessee “officials” are going to be going door to door poking their noses into whether or not Davidson County Tennesseans are prepared for possible disasters.
- 10 Survival Tips that will get you Killed.
- Why Occupy Wall Street does not Represent You
- The Occupy Movement: The US version of the “Piquetero” socialist movement of 2002 in Argentina.
What the Occupy movement reminds me of is the worst of society that came along after the collapse, the piqueteros and other “social” movements and groups. In this case the Occupy movement is the same thing only adapted to the American idiosyncrasy. The “piquetero” movement was a reflection of the violent times we were living in: blocking roads, attacking people, looting, stealing. Many of these groups evolved into the different socially accepted political movements and groups that aligned well with the official welfare state policy.
- The Revolutionary Era Origin of the Second Amendment’s Clauses
- Where to purchase professional medical supplies | Armageddon Medicine