Here’s a bunch of links I saw today that I thought you might like.
- We Are Witnessing The Death Of Small Business In America
- A simple question
- "Solving" mass shootings by starting a civil war. Yes, by all means, let's have a 'serious discussion' about more firearm rights restrictions.
- Guest Post: How To Spot A Hypocrite In The Gun Debate And Other Reflections On Newtown | ZeroHedge
- Privacy and the I Have Nothing To Hide Argument « LewRockwell.com Blog
- The Two Charts You Should See Before Risking a Dime in the Market in 2013
- Is The US Killing The Global Economy? | ZeroHedge
- Solutions For CT: There Are Some – MarketTicker Forums
- 11 Secret Documents Americans Deserve to See – BlackListedNews.com
- The Time Is Now Part 4: The Critical Battlefields Part 3
- CT School Shootings; Facts Before Hype – MarketTicker Forums
But the historical record on this point is clear; governments murder far more people, ignoring wartime, than do thugs. The predicate act of every government that undertakes such an activity is to disarm the population. This was known back in 1776 and is the reason for the Second Amendment.
Those who believe the founders were wrong need only look at the next 200+ years of history to see that they were absolutely right — over 200 million people have been shoved in the hole by government outside of acts of war and every single time they disarmed the population first.
- Privacy and the Government's Dossier on You
- AGAINST MONSTERS
- Ban Lunatics First
- Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader?
- Overnight Summary: Some Trivial Non-Fiscal Cliff Developments | ZeroHedge
- The municipal bond tax loophole — low-hanging fiscal fruit | Power Line
- ‘The End of Birth-Control Politics’ – By Katherine Connell – The Corner – National Review Online
- Essays in Fragility: Shadow Banking, Housing Inventory and Liabilities
- Problem Solving, simple solutions are always wrong on their own