Here’s a bunch of links I saw today that I thought you might like.
- TSA jumps the shark!
According to Hains, he told her its frosting was enough like a gel to violate TSA restrictions on allowing liquids and gels onto flights to prevent them from being used as explosives.
- Seth’s Blog: Trustiness
Today, though, it’s easier than ever to build a facade of trust but not actually deliver. “Read the fine print,” the financial institutions, cruise ship operators and business partners tell us after they’ve failed to honor what we thought they promised.
- TSA screenings aren’t just for airports anymore – latimes.com
Makes you wonder when this will stop…
- Take The Red Pill | Neal’s Soapbox
Freedom is as much a state of mind as it is a state of existence. As Morpheus told Neo in the jump scene in the Matrix, I am merely trying to free your mind. However, YOU have to be willing to accept the truth, I can only present it to you to either consider, or reject.
- Total Survivalist Libertarian Rantfest: Anything You Can Do I Can Do Better
When (in a defensive situation) would I prefer a shotgun to a rifle?
I have been thinking about it for a couple days and haven’t come up with a situation yet.
- IMF: All Your Sovereignty Belongs To Me! – MarketTicker Forums
Do you recall your history classes? I seem to recall that things didn’t work out quite as anyone planned, and that the best laid plans for an alleged Constitutional Republic instead devolved into mass executions and violent revolution — well, maybe more than one of them, if you get into the technical.
- The Path We Are On – MarketTicker Forums
- The Ultimate Answer to Kings: "Can you spare some water?"
This guy’s always got interesting stories to tell about living off grid, and the problems and challenges associated with them.
This article is just one of many…
- THE WINTER GARDEN
- “Infused With Politics At Every Level” | Power Line
- The IRS & DOJ Are Grabbing New Powers In The Hunt For Revenue – Business Insider
This means that the IRS can look at anyone’s real estate transactions. With John Doe warrants, they can go fishing/snooping wherever they like.
- The Arctic Patriot: Strength, not Ease
Do not pray for easy lives. Pray to be stronger men. Do not pray for tasks equal to your powers. Pray for powers equal to your tasks. Then the doing of your work shall be no miracle, but you shall be the miracle.
- The Freeholder: I might have to rethink the use of pistols/shotguns for home defense