Here’s a bunch of links I saw today that I thought you might like.
- On a Wing and a Whim: Notes for survivalists
here’s some handy tips to avoid irritating your wife or significant other. Take them with humor, or eat them with some crow and your foot later
- 2011 TCCC Tactical Combat Casualty Care Guidelines
Tactical Combat Casualty Care (Pronounced “T-Triple C”) is a set of guidelines developed by USSOCOM (United States Special Operations Command) to properly train non-medics to deal with the preventable causes of death in the field.
- Pants, Socks, Boots: Does the Order you Dress in Really Matter?
Something that’s been ingrained in me since my days in BUD/s is the order in which I dress.
As I was getting dressed this morning, putting my pants on first, I thought I’d write about why we were taught back in the day to dress in a certain order.
- Civilization Starter Kit DVD v0.01 | Factor E Farm Blog
Building tools for replicable, open source, post-scarcity resilient communities
- Growing luffa gourds and making luffa sponges.
- The Ongoing MF Global DISASTER – MarketTicker Forums
The move to direct transactions means that the reasonable stability we have enjoyed in these transactions, or even the ability to enter into them at all over a horizon of more than a month or two, is at risk of disappearing!
- ‘Anonymous’ plans for ‘violent revolution’
The hackers known as “Anonymous,” who helped organize and support the Occupy movement’s protests, have released an online survivor guide for citizens “in case of a violent revolution in your country.”
The guide warns protests can be a “bloody mess.” It trains rioters on how to avoid tear gas, rubber bullets and live ammunition.
- REFUGE: How to Persuade Others to Prepare Now, Avoiding Ruination
A majority of the U.S. population understands that a global depression is in process. Yet so many seem not to understand the practical basics of what it is they can do to enhance their ability to pull their household through and survive the chaos and despair that is on the horizon.
- 5 Things I Learned About Gardening in 2011 – Urban Organic Gardener