Here’s a bunch of links I saw today that I thought you might like.
- Zeitgeist by David Galland
“No, you don’t understand. That’s not what I’m talking about. What I’m talking about are the corporations that are now working with us. You see, it’s illegal for the government to keep certain kinds of data on the public without a court order. That’s not the case for the corporations. Get it? Technically, we don’t keep the data, the corporations do, we just access it. That’s what worries me.”
- Is Modern Wheat Killing Us?
- The Freeholder: Things that make you go "H-m-m-m"
- “The United States Constitution is terse and old, and it guarantees relatively few rights” | Wizbang
- Liberals and the Constitution | Power Line
- Is That Fear? (Bank Short Sales) – MarketTicker Forums
- Onto Liberty: How WWIII Starts
- James Dines: Owning ‘Wealth In The Ground’ Is Your Best Bet to Surviving the Coming ‘Supernova of Inflations’ – Blogs at Chris Martenson