Here’s a bunch of links I saw today that I thought you might like.
- Greek Bank Run Hits Record: Unprecedented €6.8 Billion In Deposits Pulled From Greek Banks In October | ZeroHedge
- Greece Bank Run Shows No Sign Of Stopping: Deposit Outflows Continue In November | ZeroHedge
- Who patrols your neighborhood?
- Building a Sustainable Armory – Air Rifles
- Let It Burn
- "Conservatives Remain the Largest Ideological Group in U.S." (And, of Late, the Dumbest) @ AMERICAN DIGEST
- Obama DOE urged Solyndra to postpone layoff announcement until after Nov 2010 election | Wizbang
- More Solyndra’s Than Just Solyndra | Wizbang
- Obama’s job creation record – the whole truth | Wizbang
- Harvest Meal: Roasted Parsnips
- How Do You Kill 10 Million People?
- Totally drug-resistant TB emerges in India : Nature News & Comment
Physicians in India have identified a form of incurable tuberculosis there, raising further concerns over increasing drug resistance to the disease1. Although reports call this latest form a “new entity”, researchers suggest that it is instead another development in a long-standing problem.
- I Would Take Notice
- Obamanomics In Action: Worst “Recovery” since the Great Depression | Wizbang
- Five European Nations to Be Downgraded by S&P: Report – Business News – CNBC
Standard & Poor’s will cut the credit ratings of Italy, Spain and Portugal by two notches and downgrade France and Austria by one notch, a French newspaper said Friday