Here’s a bunch of links I saw today that I thought you might like.
- What’s Your Plan B? | Neal’s Soapbox
- The Persian Gulf Is Boiling « DumpDC
- Flash Editorials January 14, 2012 « DumpDC
- The Vegetable Garden: Planting Schedules
- USDA Zone Based Veggie Planting Schedule
- Something Completely Different
- Robb on Iran, and (more) Thoughts
- The Heartbeat of War with Iran – Global Guerrillas
- Experts Advise What to Freak Out About in 2012
- The Corruption of America
- Sustainable home heat » Utah Preppers
- King Arthur Life Skills Bread
- Unicorns Are Mythical Creatures…. in [Market-Ticker]
- Occupy Wall Street Stealing From The Poor to Give to Themselves! | Wizbang
It is more common everyday. A man buys a house, the market collapses and suddenly his house is worth less than the mortgage, then he loses his job until, as a single father, he finds himself in foreclosure with no place to raise his two preteen daughters. It’s a case made for the Occupy Wall Street movement to swoop in and right wrongs, right? Maybe not because the OWSers in New York stole this poor guy’s home away from him in order to give it to one of their own members. Confused? Read on.
- The Tyranny of Government Debt
There is no doubt that Americans are suffering under the tyranny of the United States’ government debt. The amount of this debt is staggering in scope and each individual American is bowed over with its weight, no matter their political affiliation, and Americans need to be released from these tyrannical chains.