Here’s a bunch of links I saw today that I thought you might like.
- What Makes Americans Tick | Neal’s Soapbox
- The 2012 Election Circus — The Acts, The Players, The Hype
- Obama’s Government vs. Your Family | Power Line
- » Ron Paul Slams “Out Of Control Police State” After Rand Paul Detained By TSA Alex Jones’ Infowars: There’s a war on for your mind!
- 7 Location Ideas for Apartment and Urban Gardens – Urban Organic Gardener
- It’s the Unexpected that will Get Us
- Accept The Challenge: Setting The Record Straight
- War Stories: Today’s Boys: Tomorrow’s Warriors
- Not heating the house experiment – total failure
- Moving Goalposts
If financial experts like the editor at FT get things wrong, you can bet amateurs like me aren’t likely to be better. The important point is that last sentence, that almost everyone in the financial world believes Greece is going to default. A Greek default should chill you to your core because from there, the whole EU is likely to unravel.
- Europe: the run on the banks intensifies