Here’s a bunch of links I saw today that I thought you might like.
- Blind faith
- Of the Ignorant, By the Ignorant, For the Ignorant | Power Line
- Obama Energy Fibs | Power Line
- The Freedom To Make Bad Decisions
- What genocide teaches us
- The Manufacturing Sector in the US. – Far From Dead
- The Arctic Patriot: Why?
I will continue to train and prepare, not because I expect to join some mass popular resistance, but because…
I am a husband and father.
- 3 Global Disruptions to Watch and a Tip
- Take Control. But what does “Control” Really Mean?
- Decoupling from a global train wreck…
- Vox Popoli: Adios Amendments 4 and 5
It’s always interesting to see the logical contortions through which America’s corrupt judges go when they are determined to reach a conclusion that flies directly in the face of the Constitution. Given that Americans have “the right to remain silent” as well as the right to be “secure in their papers and effects”, there is no way that a judge can legitimately order any American to cough up a passphrase.
- What to Do If You Fall Through the Ice
- 1000 Days