Here’s a bunch of links I saw today that I thought you might like.
- Interactive Map | USDA Plant Hardiness Zone Map
Check it out, it’s pretty cool.
- USDA updates hardiness zones
This is huge…it’s about time!
- Drone Diplomacy: Comply or Die – Global Guerrillas
- Psst – The Problem Is NOT Greece – MarketTicker Forums
- Another Law That Doesn’t Apply To "Big People" – MarketTicker Forums
- To The EU: Baling Wire And Duct Tape Is Not Enough – MarketTicker Forums
- Maker Monday: Rebuilding rich soil with HugelKulture
- My Biggest Threat for Post Collapse Security
- Is it Immoral to Kill? – Bioethicists
I’ll bet the underlying reason for this is Obamacare, which is going to force the government to decide who gets what level of care. Sarah Palin famously talked about death panels that will decide who gets treatment and who dies. Under the Whole Lives system (link to pdf), which was developed by another group of bioethicists, the chances of you getting treatment for something are poor for babies and old people, peaking, instead, for young adults in the first half of their careers.
- Instants, Inventories and Fats
- Personal Responsibility: What A Concept!
- The Caging of America
- Winter Gear
- Preparedness in Apartments
- Prepping? . . . . not really, just a small slice of peace of mind | Random Nuclear Strikes
- The Fourth Amendment lives!
- Do Wind and Solar Work? | Power Line
They’re dead on when they say that for the most part massive wind and solar installations aren’t particularly useful.
But they’re perfect for personal energy generation. Think on it…
- Occupiers Assert Constitutional Right to Commit Crimes | Power Line
- Are Government Employees Overpaid? | Power Line
- More #Greenfail | Power Line