Here’s a bunch of links I saw today that I thought you might like.
- Food Knowledge Is Now Terrorism
A recent Freedom of Information Act request has revealed that the FBI wants what it calls “food activists” prosecuted as terrorists, perhaps because nothing could more terrifying than exposing where our so-called food comes from and how it is manufactured.
- REFUGE: This is what democracy looks like – from 300 feet in the air
Early this year, I added a Parrot AR Drone to my personal inventory of preparedness tools. Some folks ask, “What?–how is that about preparedness?”
In an acronym, it’s ISR, baby: Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance.
- Recess Appointments by the President: What Our Constitution Really Says. « Publius-Huldah’s Blog
Much misinformation about The Constitution is put out by those who seek to circumvent its clear provisions. In Peter Schroeder’s recent article in The Hill, he reports that David Arkush, director of Public Citizen’s Congress Watch division, makes two arguments which Arkush claims permit the President to make a “recess” appointment of someone (Richard Cordray) whose nomination has already been blocked by the Senate.
- The season ends | Seasons in the Soil
- Root Simple: 2011 in Review: Urban Homestead Trademark Dispute
Remember the Dervaes Institute and their whole ‘Urban Homesteading’ thing? Yeah….
- Dave Wilson’s Top 21 Fruit Trees for the Southwest US
- Root Simple: Earthquake Proofing the Pantry
- Patriot’s Lament: Public service announcement from your friends at Patriot’s Lament
- Patriot’s Lament: The ideal government
- The Slingbow
- The Decline and Fall of America
- 2012: Thoughts, predictions and other reflections.