Here’s a bunch of links I saw today that I thought you might like.
- Biggest Greek bank warns of dire euro exit fallout | Reuters
If Greece left the euro, living standards would plummet, incomes would be slashed by more than half, and inflation and unemployment would skyrocket, the National Bank of Greece warned on Tuesday.
- Spain Runs Out Of Money To Feed The Zombies | ZeroHedge
- Risk Of Bank Runs And Forcible FX Conversion of Savings Deepens | ZeroHedge
- Greeks Furious with Comments from IMF Head Christine Lagarde – SPIEGEL ONLINE
- Earthquake in northern Italy kills 15
- Homes Prices Drop 2% to Post-Crisis Lows: Case-Shiller – US Business News – CNBC
- Consumer confidence plunges in May – Yahoo! News