Here’s a bunch of links I saw today that I thought you might like.
- In 59 Philadelphia voting divisions, Mitt Romney got zero votes
- Airlines Face Acute Shortage of Pilots – WSJ.com
- Talk of an Amicable Divorce Picking up Supporters
- Endless hot water without power! – YouTube
- » Drivers Questioned On Guns At Federal Checkpoint Alex Jones’ Infowars: There’s a war on for your mind!
- » Camp FEMA Update: “We Feel Like We’re In a Concentration Camp” Alex Jones’ Infowars: There’s a war on for your mind!
- » Washington County Bans Growing of GMOs Alex Jones’ Infowars: There’s a war on for your mind!
- Obama and America’s end
- Two Contradictory Thoughts About Elections | ZeroHedge
I remember my parents in the late 1970s discussing Soviet politics at our house with their close friend. Their friend said something anti-Soviet. I vividly remember the fear in my mother’s eyes when she realized I had overheard that part of the conversation. Views that were contrary to “politics of the party” were not tolerated.
- Secession Rumors
- $3 Emergency Solar Radio
- #Benghazi, Petraeus: Who Knew and When | Wizbang
- Don’t fear fiscal cliff, says Democrat – FT.com
- Greece battles to avert €5bn default – FT.com
- Jim Rogers: Money Printing Will Run Amok (NYSEARCA:SLV, NYSEARCA:GLD, NYSEARCA:RJA) | ETF DAILY NEWS
- America, How Did We Screw Things Up So Badly? | Neal’s Soapbox
- Is Democracy Possible in a Corrupt Society?
If the citizenry cannot dislodge a parasitic, predatory financial Aristocracy via elections, then “democracy” is merely a public-relations facade, a simulacra designed to create the illusion that the citizenry “have a voice” when in fact they are debt-serfs in a neofeudal State.
- Mandates, then and now | Power Line
- Where Do Republicans Go From Here? The Social Issues | Power Line