Here’s a bunch of links I saw today that I thought you might like.
- Defense firms confirm layoff warnings before Election Day
- With range of 1,242 miles, missile could reach any Israeli city | Washington Free Beacon
- Oversight Chairman Issa forced to delay ‘Fast and Furious’ hearing – The Hill – covering Congress, Politics, Political Campaigns and Capitol Hill | TheHill.com
- Pig farmers quit as feed prices soar – FT.com
- Pentagon buying Chevy Volts to ‘green up’ military | Washington Free Beacon
- German Politician Files Court Challenge against ECB Plans To Buy Bonds – SPIEGEL ONLINE